According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless
I can't do anything right
According to you I'm difficult, hard to please
Forever changing my mind
I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time
Even if it would save my life
According to you, according to you
But according to me I'm beautiful, incredible
According to me I'm funny, irresistible
Everything you ever wanted
Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it
According to you I'm boring, I'm moody
And you can't take me any place
According to you I suck at telling jokes
'Cause I always give it away
According to you,
I need to feel appreciated
Like I'm not hated, oh no
Why can't you see me through my eyes?
It's too bad, you're making me decide
According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless
I can't do anything right
I can't do anything right
According to you I'm difficult, hard to please
Forever changing my mind
I'm a mess in a dress, can't show up on time
Even if it would save my life
According to you, according to you
But according to me I'm beautiful, incredible
According to me I'm funny, irresistible
Everything you ever wanted
Everything is opposite, I don't feel like stopping it
According to you I'm boring, I'm moody
And you can't take me any place
According to you I suck at telling jokes
'Cause I always give it away
According to you,
I need to feel appreciated
Like I'm not hated, oh no
Why can't you see me through my eyes?
It's too bad, you're making me decide
According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless
I can't do anything right