About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear love ;

if there were no words
no way to speak
i would still hear u

if there were no tears
no way to feel inside
i'd still for you

And even if the sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
u would still have my heart
Until the end of the time
U're all i need 
my love

All of my life 
i have been waiting for
all u give to me
U've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly

I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams I coundn't love u more
I will give u my heart
Untill the end of the time

*opps..jiwang!! :P