About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Monday, June 10, 2013

Not a wasted holiday! ;)

Hey..it was Gawai holiday. Gods..it was so enjoy! going back to hometown.Kapit! gather with my family and all my friends *all le boyssssss... Actually, I feel so comfortable being friend with boys then girls. U know y? Because I always being the one who gets hurt if I'm close to girl friends. 1 Jun, all of us go ngabang from the afternoon untill the morning. drunk but yet, can recover. sleep for an hour in the car and yeah, im back to normal. can drive the car already. Well , guys, Gawai is already pass, now waiting for end of this year punya cuti lagi..Sematan, wait for us :D

i miss them already :/