Heavy rain outside the window..its kindda cold and the hot Chocolate is the best drink for this cold situation
Talking bout Rainy day... I love rains. Makes me remember when I was in college, my friends and I love to play in the rain! It such a good memories guys. I miss it. It will be so nice right now if u put ur headphone on and turn on some romantic song, and have a cup of chocolate or coffee on this rainy day. While u were lying on the bed, close ur eyes and flashing back all the goodmemories! Ahh.. Nostalgia ;)
How I wish I am on my bed now, with little timi lying right by my side . But unfortunately, its a working day and working hours, so I am right here, at my office and blogging from here. :)
sooooooo, that's it. Im gonna enjoy my hot chocolate and have a nice day readers ;)