About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Monday, August 25, 2014

1st entry in 2014

Yey or nay??
Hello blog. It's been more than half year I didn't make any entry. I'm too bz struggling with my life. Last entry is about what will happen in 2014 right? So, I'm going to tell u a bit about it. I am no longer works with SKMM. I didn't make it tho. They have some one better then me I guess. Yes, my interview that I mention in last entry, I think I did well. I can answer what they ask and I manage to give my very best of me. I called my family before that. To gain some strength to get tru the day. But, unfortunately, may be god has different plan for me. For the 1st 5 month I'm jobless. But now I'm working again. Different lifestyle then b4. In 5 Jobless month, a lots of feeling and things happen. I've been in my stress up era. Almost giving up and to many pressure come in many different way. But thanks god, I'm going through it awsomely. It's all with god's help. I keep praying for the best. And god answer my prayers. I start working again in May. Very different lifestyle now. Many commitment and many things to pay and do. But I'm doing better then before. Never give up and don't stop praying for what u ask. It may be different from what u want but God know the best for u. Just keep in faith. Hopefully I'm going to be more active in blogg this year. Ahahaha. So, that's it. My intro for this year. Even tho it's a very2 late entry but at least u know what I've been through. :) 
 
                                
                This my current collic . I'm working with them and I feel great full with what I got now.