About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Thursday, October 2, 2014

20 cents!

yey! 20 cent is the main topic for tis entry. why? because "minyak naik lagi 20sen". gedus!!I don't know when, how and what should I do now to save some money for future. since everything is expensive now, how am I going to survive. if before, I spend RM 50 per week for my car oil, now I have to spend RM 60. and I have to save around RM300 just for car oil. no need to say about other expenses. memang naik la. how am I going to marry and buy house now. gaji pun tak naik2. nak cari kerja bukan nya senang. *sigh* malaysia2. what had u done to ur own citizen. hopefully, all of us, I mean citizen unite and against the government. fight until we can have back what we should have. we cannot just pay the taxs but everyday, we faces difficulties in our life paying his and that. stupid leader. always want to kill their own rakyat so they can have a good life.