About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sick..:(

Hey guys..can't stop coughing for this few days. My troth hurt, my whole body feel so tired and unwell. *sighhh* really miss my mom this time. Every time I'm falling sick, my mom will take care of me. Now I'm here alone, I have to take care for my own body..I cannot take the cough medicine in the morning because me make me really sleepy. Feel so dizzy every morning and I really hate to wake up because my body still weak . Hopefully, this sickness is not getting more and more worse everyday..I'm tired :(