About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A date

Hey guys..it's been a long time I didn't update bout my life here..well now, I only update bout my precious moment ok :) well, here some moment to update so in my life. Last week is my birthday..I'm 23 now..yeyy..then, I have a date with my dearie boyfie who come a long the way to make a date with me :) us and our 2 other friends went to palm beach sematan. * but I don't take much picture. There's no time to snap..so enjoy :P* there' I have my date with the love 1.. We walk along the beach, talking , taking some picture, date..it such a nice birthday give for me :). I would like to thanked my dear boyfie for such a good time..and of course we celebrate our bday together. I also got him a converse shoes for his birthday present :) hope we will always be together like this forever :)