About Me

My photo
hey! im pris :) i love to share things that i have and feel. i was born in 1990 which that means im a nineties kid blogging is 1 of my hobby. imma cool, loveable, confident, sporty and love photography! so nothing much to say, just enjoy my blog :D :D

Labels

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Missing home

Hey guys..I just wanna share what I feel for this few month..I' ve been thinking bout home lately..I really2 miss home..besides, I really feel bored here in Kch..with a lots of things mess up in my life. Works, problems..ahh..I really need a long vacations. Home, where I can do whatever I want. Siting in front of tv, watching varieties of channels and never miss out my fav drama, csi. Home is where I can cooked whatever I want, do whatever I want..and share it with my mom. Home is where I can go out with who I want where ever and whenever I want. Lepakings at kedai kopi, open air, airport. Sweet moment. Even tho there's no cinemas, shoping complex, Kbox, but still I'm having fun at home. Here. Sigh..life busy with works, friends busy with their life, feel so bored. And I don't have a lots of friends here anywhere. It just totally bored. Home is where I can hang out with my mom and dad. And yeah, Internet 24 hours at home.. Ahhhh..I miss home!!! How I wish there's vacancies at home, so I can apply job there and be there. Until I found my new home, which is marriage and be home with my husband. *sighh*